Montessori Math Bundle
Lifetime Access to Updates
This bundle includes:
Montessori Math Counters
Nine rock star sets of counters cover seasons, holidays, and topics. Ready to go with simple printing. Laminate for safekeeping.
This versatile set of nine card counters includes over 80 pages of numeration fun. Mainly working on 1-10, the variations include clip cards, one-to-one correspondence cards, and simple Montessori card counters variations.
Themes included in this pack:
- Earth Day
- ~ Print on cardstock & laminate for safe keeping
- Provide gems, buttons, pom poms, or a paper hole punch to match the number on the card
- Once the child has mastered 1 to 1 correspondence, move on to the symbol and have the child add the appropriate quantity of gems.
- Have the child draw a number card, or roll dice, then place that many gems onto the blank card
- Create word problems with the cards
- Have the child do basic operations with pairs of cards
Montessori Math - Nature Theme
Make math fun for kids by taking them outdoors and using these activity sheets!
Thank you for your interest in my Nature Math Activities Pack.
Ready to go with a simple printing!
Laminate for safekeeping!
Included in the pack are six sets of materials:
- 1 to 1 Correspondence Cards
- Object Fetch Cards
- Numeration Cards
- Pattern Cards
- Number / Image Match
- Math Punch / Clip Cards
Montessori Math Booklets
These Montessori Math booklets are used with the Montessori Addition Strip Board, Subtraction Strip Board, Division Board, and Multiplication Bead Board materials.
This set includes:
- Addition for each number 1-9 with the sum not being greater than 18
- Subtraction for each number with the difference not being greater than 9
- Multiplication questions for each number with the product not being greater than 100
- Division questions with the quotient not being more significant than 9
- Booklet pages are approximately 8x3" when cut.
- This file prints two strips per regular letter-size paper.
- This file is in PDF format.
Marnie hails from Maine where she spent summers buried in sand and winters buried in snow. She is the proud daughter of a middle school math & science teacher. Marnie has a masters degree in business administration and is a Montessori-trained educator. Besides writing, passions include running (usually after her three children), photography, gardening, and the outdoors.